New blog domain: kula.blog

It's still work in progress but new posts will be published on  https://kula.blog/ Thanks to 11ty base blog RSS is working from the start so it should be easy to add to your reader if you still use any :) If now then I hope you can sign up to the newsletter where I'll be publishing new posts and interesting articles to it from time to time. Please use  kula.blog  from now on.

The Daylight War by Peter V. Brett


Third part of the "Demon Cycle". See review of second part "The Desert Spear".

I was into the story after the second book so second and thirds are hard for me to distinguish unfortunately. This has additional consequence of remembering exactly what happened in second book.
In second book it was great to see the story from the beginning as I needed to learn about world again. I would like third book more if I would make bigger gap before third as well.
Additionally to main story we get to know background of other people. I feel that it was shorter than in second book but it was too much for me. Don't get me wrong, it was still fun to read but I found myself looking at it as obstacle to knowing main story more often.

Book is really good and of course all of you who liked previous parts are going to read it so I'm not saying anything more.

Rating: 7/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use NPM packages from private repositories on bitbucket

How to simulate slow connection (developer proxy in Node.js)