New blog domain: kula.blog

It's still work in progress but new posts will be published on  https://kula.blog/ Thanks to 11ty base blog RSS is working from the start so it should be easy to add to your reader if you still use any :) If now then I hope you can sign up to the newsletter where I'll be publishing new posts and interesting articles to it from time to time. Please use  kula.blog  from now on.

The Desert Spear by Peter V. Brett


Second part of the "Demon Cycle". I liked "Painted Man" but this book was better in my opinion. Now that I think about it "Painted Man" deserves at least 7/10. Maybe my  rating rules are different now.

"The Desert Spear" goes back in time and we get to know the story from different perspective. I really liked it, especially seeing different culture with it's own rules.
Of course it was known how it will end but it was fun to read.

Rating: 8/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use NPM packages from private repositories on bitbucket

How to simulate slow connection (developer proxy in Node.js)