New blog domain: kula.blog

It's still work in progress but new posts will be published on  https://kula.blog/ Thanks to 11ty base blog RSS is working from the start so it should be easy to add to your reader if you still use any :) If now then I hope you can sign up to the newsletter where I'll be publishing new posts and interesting articles to it from time to time. Please use  kula.blog  from now on.

You want to stay relevant as a software developer for the next 10 years?




This tweet made me remember my own pondering of the exact same question and how hard it is to guess what is going to be relevant in the future.

A lot of people answer that by saying that you have to always learn but the question is not "Should I learn?" but "What I should learn?".


Unfortunately, no one can predict the future. I would even say that the question itself is flawed.

I'm reading Farnam Street blog for some time already and one of the last posts goes deeper into this problem: What’s Staying the Same?


If you start looking for things that are likely to stay the same you will find a lot of things that are worth learning and they should be relevant a lot longer than the newest fad.


More to read:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use NPM packages from private repositories on bitbucket

How to simulate slow connection (developer proxy in Node.js)