New blog domain: kula.blog

It's still work in progress but new posts will be published on  https://kula.blog/ Thanks to 11ty base blog RSS is working from the start so it should be easy to add to your reader if you still use any :) If now then I hope you can sign up to the newsletter where I'll be publishing new posts and interesting articles to it from time to time. Please use  kula.blog  from now on.

Book Review: Martian by Andy Weir


This is my second audiobook and I have to admit that I really enjoyed listening to it. I've seen the trailer two weeks ago and I had to read the book. It turned out that it's more practical for me to listen to it, but I think it's for the better.

So what is the book about? On the first mission to the Mars, one of the astronauts stays behind during evacuation and he has to figure out how to survive. That's it.

Most of the book is about him panicking and then having the genius plan how to fix the problem. If you will like the first part about him figuring out what to eat then you will like the whole book.

I liked the humour but I think the book is a little too long and in the last chapters you can feel the repetitive scheme of panic and fixing stuff. Good thing it happened almost at the end for me.

It's entertaining and I can recommend it as something fun to read.

Rating: 8/10


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use NPM packages from private repositories on bitbucket

How to simulate slow connection (developer proxy in Node.js)