New blog domain: kula.blog

It's still work in progress but new posts will be published on  https://kula.blog/ Thanks to 11ty base blog RSS is working from the start so it should be easy to add to your reader if you still use any :) If now then I hope you can sign up to the newsletter where I'll be publishing new posts and interesting articles to it from time to time. Please use  kula.blog  from now on.

Book Review: Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki


First couple of chapters were interesting and I learned a little about assets and liabilities. Till the end of the book is was more and more general and at the end was all about encouraging people to buy his game and his books.
The ratio of useful information and promotion in the book is far too low for me.I will continue learning elsewhere, but it's because I hardly learned anything from the book.

I can recommend it if you're afraid of finances. If you are already doing anything like investing it won't help you.

Rating: 4/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use NPM packages from private repositories on bitbucket

How to simulate slow connection (developer proxy in Node.js)