New blog domain: kula.blog

It's still work in progress but new posts will be published on  https://kula.blog/ Thanks to 11ty base blog RSS is working from the start so it should be easy to add to your reader if you still use any :) If now then I hope you can sign up to the newsletter where I'll be publishing new posts and interesting articles to it from time to time. Please use  kula.blog  from now on.

Book Review: Back of the Napkin by Dan Roam


I have read only about 60% of the book. Some ideas were interesting but for me they were buried in elaborate and boring description of the model author is using. I would not recommend it to a friend. I really miss anything I could learn from the book and use in real life.

The best ideas in the book are described elsewhere in a better way so there is nothing interesting. Pick something else.

Rating 1/10 If you still want to buy and want to read in Polish then you can find it as Narysuj swoje myśli. Jak skutecznie prezentować i sprzedawać pomysły na kartce papieru.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use NPM packages from private repositories on bitbucket

How to simulate slow connection (developer proxy in Node.js)