New blog domain: kula.blog

It's still work in progress but new posts will be published on  https://kula.blog/ Thanks to 11ty base blog RSS is working from the start so it should be easy to add to your reader if you still use any :) If now then I hope you can sign up to the newsletter where I'll be publishing new posts and interesting articles to it from time to time. Please use  kula.blog  from now on.

Book Review: The Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson



I am back to reading fantasy. When I read to much of fantasy I feel like I waste time, but if I do not read it for a long time I tend to be much more pessimistic. I assume that I have a good excuse then to read fantasy from time to time, so time for a short review of my last 40 hours.

It is a second book of The Stormlight Archive series. I really liked The Way of Kings so I have really high expectations. Fortunately the book is great!

I really feel like after a really long journey, it was extremely hard to stop reading. That alone justifies my high rating. Downsides: some of the stories for me at least were not so interesting, or maybe it was just annoying to not read about main story. Hard to say. For that I will take half a point. That is all. If you are interested it is best to just read it for yourself.

Rating: 9.5/10

Really good fantasy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use NPM packages from private repositories on bitbucket

How to simulate slow connection (developer proxy in Node.js)