New blog domain: kula.blog

It's still work in progress but new posts will be published on  https://kula.blog/ Thanks to 11ty base blog RSS is working from the start so it should be easy to add to your reader if you still use any :) If now then I hope you can sign up to the newsletter where I'll be publishing new posts and interesting articles to it from time to time. Please use  kula.blog  from now on.

Book Review: Thinking with Type by Ellen Lupton


I want to get some more experience in design so I bought this book on a premise of learning more about typography in design. Unfortunately it is far away from what I expected so it is really hard to judge it.

Most annoying thing about this book is too small base font. Author on last page herself warns about experienced designers using too small font sizes, yet her own book has this problem. You can argue that I'm spoiled by web and kindle but this book has smallest base font from all I own (and I have a lot of books).

For sure I have learned a bit, and seen a lot of good and bad examples, that for sure counts for something.

Rating: 5/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use NPM packages from private repositories on bitbucket

How to simulate slow connection (developer proxy in Node.js)