New blog domain: kula.blog

It's still work in progress but new posts will be published on  https://kula.blog/ Thanks to 11ty base blog RSS is working from the start so it should be easy to add to your reader if you still use any :) If now then I hope you can sign up to the newsletter where I'll be publishing new posts and interesting articles to it from time to time. Please use  kula.blog  from now on.

Review: Pomnik Cesarzowej Achai t.3 by Andrzej Ziemiański


Third book from this series. I bought it this Saturday and have finished all 800 pages Sunday night. This mix of s-f and fantasy can take all your attention. I have died in HabitRPG due to reading and ignoring all other tasks but I think it was worth it ;) If you are looking for something good to read then I can recommend this series.

Rating: 8/10

There were only 3-4 funny moments in the book but they make me look ridiculous laughing out loud all of a sudden ;) If you like Achaja books then this one is for you too :)

I think that this book is maybe a little bit less than it could be, maybe not enough of humour? Still it's really good and much better than "Sezon Burz" by Andrzej Sapkowski.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use NPM packages from private repositories on bitbucket

How to simulate slow connection (developer proxy in Node.js)