New blog domain: kula.blog

It's still work in progress but new posts will be published on  https://kula.blog/ Thanks to 11ty base blog RSS is working from the start so it should be easy to add to your reader if you still use any :) If now then I hope you can sign up to the newsletter where I'll be publishing new posts and interesting articles to it from time to time. Please use  kula.blog  from now on.

Minimalist Manifesto


From time to time I stumble upon one of roules in this manifesto. I strongly recommend to get to know them and just try use use them.

http://minifesto.org/


Right now for me the first one is the hardest :( Fight for Pareto - dropping features. This is many times connected with Synthesis and working in company/team when there is someone else that designes and plans what to do next in product.


Points in manifesto aren't new, and they can be found in many other manifesto's but I think that it's worth a couple of minutes to read them again from time to time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use NPM packages from private repositories on bitbucket

How to simulate slow connection (developer proxy in Node.js)