Book is pretty short: 200 pages but you can learn a lot! I don't want to write about what's there to let you discover it for yourself.
From last month:
- Hexagonal Architecture for SCKRK Meeting
- Fallen Dragon by Peter F. Hamilton (sci-fi)
- Effective JS by David Herman
- Make: Electronics. Learning Through Discovery By Charles Platt (I will finish first chapter in february)
Fallen Dragon by Peter F. Hamilton
Fallen Dragon is pretty good book that managed to surprise me a couple of times. I won't call it must-read but good reading is still good reading ;) Vision of future is plausible and realistic in my opinion. I wan't agree with everything but some of ideas were really good and new to me.
This month I want to read:
- The Book of CSS3 by Peter Gasston
- Make: Electronics. Learning Through Discovery By Charles Platt (2nd chapter)
Less books because I want to spent more time on:
Unfortunately I'm not sure if I manage to spend much time on them. I have many other responsibilities lately.
I will gave one talk and participate in another. Also I will help on whole day labs at AGH university so I have a lot of thing to prepare to. And this all till the end of month :)