New blog domain: kula.blog

It's still work in progress but new posts will be published on  https://kula.blog/ Thanks to 11ty base blog RSS is working from the start so it should be easy to add to your reader if you still use any :) If now then I hope you can sign up to the newsletter where I'll be publishing new posts and interesting articles to it from time to time. Please use  kula.blog  from now on.

Google Chrome Extensions: Blog This! (by Google)

Google Chrome Extensions: Blog This! (by Google)

For some time I have no time to write, byt while installing extensions to Chrome 4, I find titled extension. Maybe using it I will post more often...

In last month there was a lot of changes in my life:
1: Moving to Krakow... Krakow is one of the biggest cities in Poland. But why I do that? See 2.
2: After serching a job as a Java developer I gave up and start a 3-month practice (paid ;) as a junior PHP/Zend Framework programmer.
3: Install back Windows XP, sometimes I don't have time to Linux.... :(
4: Install Debian ;) Attention! When I upgrade it to sid my network menager stopped and I was unable to fix it, but now everything is ok, but I have stable realase installed ;)

I still have one partition empty but can't decide between Linux Mint and Linux Ubuntu. Readers please vote! ;)

About PHP:
I am reading about 3-4 php books at once but I after work I'm tired and sometimes read only a few pages.

PHP language:
It is slow! But at work we must think all the time how to make site we are creating fast, this is + but not for a language but my expirience ;) PHP is not OO language, many want it to be OO. Maybe becouse I was learning mostly Java PHP is mostly odd.
Also I gathering expirience with SQL/MySQL it can be handy :)

Of course please point my errors!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use NPM packages from private repositories on bitbucket

How to simulate slow connection (developer proxy in Node.js)