New blog domain: kula.blog

It's still work in progress but new posts will be published on  https://kula.blog/ Thanks to 11ty base blog RSS is working from the start so it should be easy to add to your reader if you still use any :) If now then I hope you can sign up to the newsletter where I'll be publishing new posts and interesting articles to it from time to time. Please use  kula.blog  from now on.

Tomcat JVM Options Tuning

First:
To set(generally increase) Java VM(Tomcat is running on JVM:)) Heap Size is use: -Xms32m -Xmx128m
PermGen size is by default 64MB no matter how big the Heap Size is, so to change it use: -XX:MaxPermSize=128m
Second:
I have realised that my English is poor because I'm not using it (neither writing nor speaking) so I will try to write posts on my blog mainly in English to practice at least writing.
I have request to all readers to point my errors in posts
Polish version:
PL:
Aby ustawić Heap Size dla maszyny wirtualnej, lub np. Tomcata który przecież też jej używa należy użyć: -Xms32m -Xmx128m
Domyślnie PermGen ma wielkość 64MB niezależnie od wielkości Heap Size, alby podwoić: -XX:MaxPermSize=128m
Aby ćwiczyć angielski przerzucam się na prowadzenie bloga po angielsku, przy czym prośba o wytykanie mi błędów jeśli ktoś takowe zauważy
Jeśli komuś zależy na czytaniu tego bloga po polskiemu proszę dać znać a postaram się pisać wersje np. dwujęzyczne. Jeśli nie to będę pisał wyłącznie po angielsku(lub prawie po angielsku zważywszy na to jak wyszedłem z wprawy i ile zapomniałem przez ostatnie 3 lata)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use NPM packages from private repositories on bitbucket

How to simulate slow connection (developer proxy in Node.js)