New blog domain: kula.blog

It's still work in progress but new posts will be published on  https://kula.blog/ Thanks to 11ty base blog RSS is working from the start so it should be easy to add to your reader if you still use any :) If now then I hope you can sign up to the newsletter where I'll be publishing new posts and interesting articles to it from time to time. Please use  kula.blog  from now on.

Book Review: Your Brain at Work by David Rock


The book recommended by a friend and at the same time rated by him 5/5 on shelfari.

It created really high expectations, fortunately I was not even close to how much I would learn from it.

I am not going to write long review as you can find them easily.
Just a couple of notes to myself:

For insights keep in mind ARIA model:

  1. Attention
  2. Reflection
  3. Insight
  4. Action


To better understand yourself and others in social situations remember about SCARF model:

  1. Status
  2. Certainty
  3. Autonomy
  4. Relatedness
  5. Fairness

I have learned a lot and book is gripping, fun to read and just fun. Strongly recommended.

Rating: 10/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use NPM packages from private repositories on bitbucket

How to simulate slow connection (developer proxy in Node.js)