New blog domain: kula.blog

It's still work in progress but new posts will be published on  https://kula.blog/ Thanks to 11ty base blog RSS is working from the start so it should be easy to add to your reader if you still use any :) If now then I hope you can sign up to the newsletter where I'll be publishing new posts and interesting articles to it from time to time. Please use  kula.blog  from now on.

Note to Myself: Learn Videogame Development Like Woodworking

Great article from Hobby Gamedev: Learn Videogame Development Like Woodworking

It's not only about game development. Example about woodworking can be applied to learning all kinds of skills. This article found me in a good moment as I am prone to go for "I want to learn how to do it" or "I want to be gamedeveloper" without actually doing anything meaningful. Unfortunately it is a really big problem to me.
From time to time I would read this kind of advice and a week or two later I would be back to "I want to learn..."

 I don't know how much I should be concerned about it. Maybe it's natural but maybe it's a bit flaw in the way I think by default.

PS. sorry for mourning, feel free to drop any tips about this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use NPM packages from private repositories on bitbucket

How to simulate slow connection (developer proxy in Node.js)